VELESCO BAKING MAT IS A HEALTHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL OPTION!
THICK/LARGE & MULTI-PURPOSE: Baking Mat thickness is 0.75 mm (approx. 1/32"). Perfect for baking, kneading, rolling, candy/macaron/pastry/cookie/bun/bread making as well as for freezing meat balls, dumplings, fruits and vegetables. We carry almost every size possible of those mats: small toaster oven mats, squares, half sheet sized, 2/3 sheet sized, full sheet sized and many more sizes coming. All mats are made of premium quality non-toxic materials passed strict FDA approved tests.
Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /home/customer/www/velescoinc.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buttons-x/includes/class.btnsx.php on line 3016
CLICK BELOW TO GRAB ONE!
available on sale while quantities last.
DURABLE & LONG LASTING: It's flexible yet tear resistant, and designed to withstand thousands of uses under extreme conditions of bitter cold and intense heat (from -40°F to up to 480°F).
NON-STICK & EASY-TO-CLEAN: No more scrubbing! Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on. Just rinse the mat in warm soapy water to clean it. You can also wash it in your dishwasher. Repeated multiple uses and washing cycles do not affect non-stick properties of the mat. After every use and cleanup, it will be just like new again.
PERFECT, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Silicone/fiberglass hybrid construction of our baking mat helps to distribute heat evenly along the entire baking surface therefore you always get perfect consistent results every time you bake - no more burned and under-baked spots. Look at the pictures of the bread I cooked. It's perfect all around!
OUR BAKING MAT IS EASY TO CLEAN!
- Remove food leftovers with a non-abrasive kitchen sponge and rinse the mat
- Shake the mat to remove remaining water, then let it dry completely before storing
- Diluted Dish soap is perfectly safe to clean the mat with if needed
- Do not use abrasive detergents.
HOW TO USE BAKING MAT
Rinse the mat in a soapy water before the first use
- Fit the mat inside your baking pan Velesco logo facing up
- Set the temperature between -40°F to 480°F (-40°C to 280°C)
- Do not put the mat into the oven during the preheat stage
- Oil and fat are not required for non-stickiness
- Store the mat flat or rolled, do not fold
- Do not cut directly on the mat nor trim it.